Plymouth State University’s Student Financial Services is committed to assisting qualified students who are unable to meet their entire educational expenses from their own and their family’s resources. Financial aid is awarded to students based on need or through merit scholarships recognizing academic or performing achievements.
Do you have questions about the FAFSA application? The Department of Education’s HOMEROOM website is a great resource.
New to PSU and Financial Aid? Our Open House presentation is a great way to get started!
Do you have requested documentation to send us? Please use the following secure links:
PARENT: Must have created a user account
Visit http://dynamicforms.ngwebsolutions.com and click the “Create a New Account” link.
Our Pledge to You
- We hold you in our highest regard and will treat you with respect, sensitivity, and honesty.
- We will greet you with a smile. We will keep all your financial information in the strictest of confidence.
- We will do all we can to help you within the legal limits of PSU, state, and federal regulations.
- When you call us on the telephone, we will greet you with our names and a smile in our voice.
- If at any time you are dissatisfied with our service, please ask to speak with a supervisor.